Friday, September 25, 2009

SETX Wedding Preview

Okay, so it's been over 2 months since my last post, and I'm the ONLY person who's even read that :)  I AM going to be technologically advanced (she says in the mirror 10 times every morning....hmm maybe that is a good idea)!

And so, here are some pics related to the Southeast Texas Wedding Preview this past Sunday at the MCM Elegante in Beaumont.  I was "the makeup lady", doing makeup on anyone and everyone who would let me!!  It was a lot of fun! 
 Thanks to Ashley Behn of beaumontbuzz.com and southeasttexasweddings.com for making it such a success! 
 

My wonderful friend Daylis was an amazing model!  I also had the privilege of doing makeup on Sarah of saraheevansphotography.  Look at some of her amazing stuff here:


I had a LOT of traffic and did makeup for 3 hours non-stop!  I was either making up Daylis or anyone else who stopped by and wanted a little touch-up!


And here is the incredibly beautiful "Bride Daylis"!!!!  If you look a little closer in the right-hand corner...that pic is the bridal portrait by Sarah Evans that I did makeup for and was used on the billboard for the preview!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment